Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Longhorn English Remedial Exercises
1200 In Stock
- Longhorn English Remedial Exercises
- What’s a teacher to do when learners keep performing below their potential?
- What does a learner do when grammar is the reason excelling in English exams is still a pipe dream?
- Simply get this surgical kit and cut deeper into the subject matter.
- At Longhorn Publishers we know that practice makes perfect.
Yet there are no good remedial exercises that can helplearners who are facing grammar challenges.
- Get to the bottom of the matter.
- When distinctions become elusive, it’s time for remedial exercises.
- Upper primary (P.5 - P.7) marks the formative phase;
- If learners do not score distinctions, then O’level is their only realistic chance to concretise grammar Indeed ace the UCE exam.
- The Longhorn English Remedial Exercises offer learners a golden opportunity to review all aspects of grammar.
- These remedial exercises are recommended for all learners who perform below their potential.
- Both in primary and lower secondary.
- They’ll make great student companions for all learners, especially those in P.6, P.7, S.1 and S.2!