Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Start Selling with Suubula
Start Selling with Suubula
Connect with millions of internet users by selling with Suubula.
We enhance visibility of goods and services, create sustainable jobs by availing you a platform to build your brand and market your products.
This opportunity is availed to traders, manufacturers, farmers, wholesale dealers and innovators.
Reduce selling costs, build your brand, embrace competition, connect with the best traders, and add value to your products by Trading Smart with Suubula.
Doing Business with Suubula has ten advantages:
- Unlimited space to sell all products on the platform at a free cost
- Delivery of shopped items is free of charge
- Prioritizes home-made products such as art pieces, books, foodstuffs, furniture, garments, African wear etc hence creating jobs and sustainable revenue streams for the youth
- Multi-vendor system that allows sellers to post a variety of products under one shop
- Processes payments immediately after the customer has confirmed receipt and accepted the ordered item/s
- Vendors’ products are promoted on various prominent news platforms in East Africa to enhance visibility and promote brands
- Low commission rates, allowing vendors to sell a mountain of products at a low cost
- Cashless system to minimise human interaction thus avoid spread of COVID-19 and other diseases
- Emphasises quality products to ensure buyers get value for money
- Allows buyers to chat and negotiate for better prices
Read our terms and conditions and fill in the registration forms
Create a seller acccount in less than 2 minutes.
List unlimited products and start sellling to millions of buyers.
- How do i get paid ? As soon the buyer confirms receipt and accepts the product, the seller is immediately paid on his bank or mobile money accounts.
- What is the commission structure? Suubula.com charges a commission of 9.5% (including transaction charges) on each item sold. Sellers are required to include delivery fees in the cost of items to be delivered but maintain competitive prices.
- How do i get my products to the customer? The seller arranges transport means to have the items delivered to customers .
- How long does it take to open a shop here. It takes less than five minutes to open a shop at Suubula.
- How do i contact Suubula.com incase i need support? Suubula provides a 24/7 support service. You can contact Suubula.com on +256779340039 or +256759923013 . Our WhatsApp number is +256759923014 , you can also email us at Suubula@gmail.com for instant feedback.
- Which type of images am i supposed to use ? Suubula encourages use of high definition pictures for goods. Great pictures attract customers and promote brands.
Requirements to sell with us:
Selling at Suubula is easy! You need the following:
- Seller account with all the details where you include your location, contacts, bank account or mobile money details to ease payments and a passport size photo
- Great images for your products to attract buyers with just a glance at your products
- Capacity to make deliveries to customers as soon as they receive the order
- Consent to seller terms and conditions.
- A buyer pays Suubula.com for all ordered products.
- Suubula effects payment to the seller after the client has received and accepted the ordered products.
- Rejected items are returned directly to the seller at the cost of the seller.
- A customer who wants to return their product has to do so within 15 days from date of delivery.
- Currently, we don’t offer international shipping.